Certificates, authorisations and standards
Designing safety systems and their installation is performed on the basis of the applicable PN-EN, ISO and NFPA standards.
Our qualifications enable us to carry out projects in a reliable manner.
- Security clearance for all our employees to access classified information at the ‘secret’ level (Internal Security Agency).
- Industrial security certificate at the ‘secret’ level (Internal Security Agency).
- The Ministry of the Interior and Administration (MSWiA) concession for conducting business activity related to technical protection of property.
- Fire detection and fire alarm systems design training certificate from the Association of Fire Engineers and Technicians (SITP).
- Certificates of credibility. Honorary badge and title of expert in technical security systems for persons and property of the Polish Association of Technical Security and Safety Management Engineers and Technicians (POLALARM).
All devices used by our company have current approvals, technical approvals, attestations and certificates of conformity both in Poland and abroad (PZH, CNBOP, VdS, FM, Loyds, UL, NFPA, CE, π).