FireLine – automatic fire-extinguishing system
FireLine is an automatic and independent system for detecting and extinguishing fires in their initial phase. It has been designed for hard-to-reach, built-up areas with increased fire risk. Thanks to its multi-module design and the possibility of using various extinguishing agents, it can extinguish type A, B and C fires within a small and medium capacity.
How does FireLine work?
About ten seconds after a small fire has occurred, the fire detection and extinguishing tube ruptures, releasing the extinguishing agent. After another five seconds the fire is extinguished.
The FireLine system is used for extinguishing:
- electrical and control cabinets,
- CNC machines, electro-discharge machines, machining centres,
- technological channels,
- servers and UPSs
- cable ducts
The FireLine system can use extinguishing agents such as:
- inert gases and mixtures thereof
- aqueous foaming agent solutions
- halon substitutes: FM-200, NOVEC 1230
Advantages of the FireLine system:
- the system does not feature any electronics, is independent of external power sources, and its simplicity and innovation prove its great reliability
- the detection tube acts as a linear temperature sensor
- thanks to a detection tube made of a highly technologically advanced polymer, we ensure its long life (about 8 years), flexibility, appropriate sensitivity to temperature and cracking in the hottest places, taking the shape of a nozzle
- instantaneous response time
- no power supply required
- unrestricted installation of the flexible detector
- always ready for operation
- possibility of remote electric release of extinguishing agent
- before extinguishing, the machine can be switched off by the extinguishing system
- designed for installation in extremely inaccessible locations
- requires a minimum of maintenance
- no random alarms triggered by random detection
- can be used in any atmosphere (sea, industrial, explosive)
- simple and quick installation
- low price and very high efficiency
FireLine is available in three configurations:
The extinguishing agent is directed through a detection tube directly to the fire source.
The detection tube opens the valve when it detects a fire. The extinguishing agent is released through a steel tube with nozzles.
INTERMEDIATE SYSTEM WITH ADDITIONAL CONTROL:
An independent smoke alarm system has been added to the intermediate system to significantly accelerate the extinguishing action and increase the safety of the facility